Hướng dẫn làm bài ĐỀ THI IELTS NGÀY 18/06/2022
- Paraphrase paragraph: chart>bar chart; shows>compares; + average monthly; a particular ski resort in Canada>in one Canadian ski resort; individual >selected
- Overview/summary paragraph: (1) the depth of snow was greatest from February to April (2) the greatest fluctuation in the figures was in Year Two
- Paragraph 3: report, select and compare figures and trends for Year One and Year Three
- Paragraph 4: select, report and contrast figures and trends for Year Two – greater fluctuations.
- Introduction: refer to the task statement. State that some causes can be identified, but some solutions should be adopted.
- Paragraph 2: causes. (1) youth face unemployment and poverty – their only hope is to make money through crime (2) there is no feeling of community in big cities, so it is easy to turn to crime.
- Paragraph 3: solutions. (1) provide good jobs for young people on programmes to improve the city environment (2) provide urban facilities for young people eg sports centres and funding for educational opportunities.
- Conclusion: some causes can be identified and measures should be taken to deal with these problems.