Hướng dẫn làm bài ĐỀ THI IELTS NGÀY 06/08/2022
- Paraphrase paragraph: diagram>chart; shows>illustrates; different>various; stages>steps; production>making; goods>products
- Overview/summary paragraph: (1) the number of stages – 10 main stages (2) mention the first and last stages
- Paragraph 3: report on stage 1 (the sheep) to stage 6 (wool is manufactured)
- Paragraph 4: report on stage 7 (tufts of wool) to stage 10 (the final products)
- Introduction: various factors. Agree that the main factor is not money
- Paragraph 2: money is a motivation for people to remain in the workforce – support themselves/their families; some want a career with a high salary. Some employers offer more money to retain employees e.g sales targets
- Paragraph 3: other factors (1) job satisfaction – e.g. outdoor work may be more satisfying than a well-paid job that you don’t like. (2) contributing to the community e.g. Mr Kurt in Vietnam.
- Conclusion: there are various factors, but money is not the main motivation for remaining in the workforce.