Hướng dẫn làm bài ĐỀ THI IELTS 19/12/2021
- Paraphrase paragraph: charts>pie charts; show>compare; three different countries>Countries A, B and C
- Overview/summary paragraph: (1) online learning was more popular in 2015 (2) the highest % studied English at evening classes
- Paragraph 3: select, report and compare figures for all 3 countries in 2010
- Paragraph 4: select, report and compare figures for all 3 countries in 2015 and refer to significant changes compared with 2010.
- Introduction: refer to both of the task questions. My opinion – young people should not be encouraged to have an interest in classical music
- Paragraph 2: reasons. (1) it is expensive to attend classical music concerts (2) learning to play classical music requires years of practice
- Paragraph 3: do not encourage young people to be interested in classical music (1) classical music is from a different time and culture eg. Mozart, Beethoven – it has little relevance to the lives of young people today (2) young people should be encouraged to express themselves through music related to their own experiences/lives
- Conclusion: there are reasons to explain why, and I do not believe that young people should be forced to take an interest in classical music.