Hướng dẫn làm bài ĐỀ THI IELTS 09/10/2021
- Paraphrase paragraph: shows>illustrates; changes to>the layout...compared with; now>the present day
- Overview/summary paragraph: (1) a supermarket has replaced the small shops (2) a hotel next to the railway station has replaced the grocery store
- Paragraph 3: report and contrast the changes (1960 and now) on the side of the street opposite the railway station
- Paragraph 4: report and contrast the changes to the railway station and the buildings on either side of the station.
- Introduction: refer to the task statement. My opinion: completely agree’
- Paragraph 2: reason (1), essential to break down communication barriers at school age, when it is easier to learn a foreign language. They will need this later in life for work or leisure (a simple example – asking directions when travelling overseas).
- Paragraph 3: reason (2), learning a foreign language gives an opportunity to form friendships with students of different nationalities. Examples: student exchange visits, social networking sites.
- Conclusion: learning a foreign language should be compulsory in schools.