Hướng dẫn làm bài ĐỀ THI IELTS 04/03/2021
- Paraphrase paragraph: plans>diagrams; show>illustrate; building>block; now>the present
- Overview/summary paragraph: (1) there are more study bedrooms now (2) there is now a parking area
- Paragraph 3: report and compare the number and locations of the study bedrooms, and the addition of the en-suite bathroom
- Paragraph 4: report on the parking and gardens, and changes to the kitchen area.
- Introduction: refer to the task question. My opinion: it is a negative development
- Paragraph 2: positive aspects (1) some countries need to import food to feed their people – poor agricultural land, deserts, mountains (2) imported food offers consumers in some countries a variety of food available throughout the year – example of Europe.
- Paragraph 3: it is a negative development because of damage to the environment (1) more food miles = greater carbon footprint and reliance on fossil fuels for transport (2) imported food is not fresh – chemical treatments, GM crops.
- Conclusion: Large-scale food imports are a negative development.